The funeral committee and Kamau family wish to thank you for all your support during these difficult last few weeks.
Gift Mumbi was special to the family and to the St. Louis community. Her memories will be cherished and will live on forever in our hearts.
Gift was blessed with so many great friends and we want to express our heartfelt gratitude and say thank you to each one of you for making this difficult time a little easier.
We would like to invite you to join us for a Memorial service to be held on Sunday, May 21st at RCCG - Jesus House located on 3472 Bridgeland Dr. Bridgeton, MO 63044 at 4pm.
The family will soon after proceed to Kenya to join other family members. Gift will be laid at her final resting place at her family home in Ol Kalou, Nyandarua.
We are still appealing for your financial support to make this happen. The estimate budget is $15,000. We are kindly asking for your generous donation of $100 per person to make this possible.
Donations can be made through:
- GoFundMe: gofundme.com/giftkamau.
- CashApp: www.cash.me/$GiftKamau or 314 629 6298
- Donations can also be made directly to the family at their home at 1260 Greenway Chase, Florissant, MO 63031
We realize how truly blessed we are to have such wonderful friends during times like this. Your expressions of sympathy will never be forgotten. Thank You!
“Naked I came from my mother’s womb,
And naked shall I return there.
The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away;
Blessed be the name of the Lord.”
Meanwhile you can call:
- Fejiro Kalu: 317-508-5850
- Geoffrey Soyiantet: 314-583-0075
- Robert Wachaga: 314-583-3846
- Daniel Njogu: 314-537-5199
- Pastor Femi: 314-651-4940
- Pastor Paul: 314-229-7708
- Pastor John: 314-249-9805