We in the diaspora support giving the Jubilee government Tano Tena so that it can, under the leadership of Uhuru Kenyatta, continue transforming the lives of our people in Kenya.
The Jubilee government's transformational agenda in the last four years has touched Kenyans from all walks of life in all 47 counties.
The Diaspora which we plead to call the 48th county has also been impacted by the development projects implemented in those four short years.
This week, we proudly highlight ten accomplishments of the Jubilee government that have touched Kenyans across all 47 counties.
- Brought integrity back into Kenya's national examination results by appointing a capable Dr. Matiang'i who has wiped cheating in our exams.
- Abolished national examination fee so every child can take the exam whether they have money or not.
- Digitized our schools so our children can be technologically advanced in this digital age.
- Provided free maternity services for all mothers regardless of tribe.
- A plan to move Kenya forward!!
- Made efforts to clean out the lands ministry by digitizing the land registration process with the goal of wiping out corruption.
- Helped save the agriculturally sector by:
- Rescuing farmers in Kajiado, Baringo and Narok counties from a 1.5-billion-shilling loan owed to AFC and ordered the title deeds to be returned to the farmers.
- Cancelling loans amounting to 475 million shillings owed by Meru Dairy Union farmers in Meru county.
- Ordering treasury to advance Mumias, Chemeli and Nzoia sugar factories a total of 1.1 billion shillings to pay sugarcane farmers.
- Waiving 478 million shillings’ debt owed to the Cooperative Bank by farmers in coffee growing counties across the beautiful land of Kenya.
- Waiving loans amounting to 25 million shillings owed to AFC by Bunyala Fishermen Cooperative Society.
- Facilitated the payment of wage arrears dating back 10 years to 25,000 Agricultural Development Corporation (ADC) workers.
- Worked towards reconciliation and are currently encouraging all Kenyans to have peaceful elections.
- Signed into law the Traffic Amendment Act 2017 that will ensure the safety of our school children. That school buses will be installed with safety belts to protect our children! Most importantly, any vehicle approaching a school zone can only drive at a speed limit 50km per hour.
The above list of some the things the Jubilee government has done are a testament that Jubilee government has served and continue to serve Kenyans in all 47 counties. Don't you want a government that serves every Kenyan?
We have no doubt in our minds that giving the Jubilee government Tano Tena is the right thing to do. Join us in supporting the Jubilee Administration to ensure the team can continue with the transformative agenda of creating more jobs and wealth for Kenyans.
Tuwapatie WanaJubilee TANO TENA!!!
By Uhuruto Tano Tena Diaspora Team | Uhuruto2017TanoTena@gmail.com
- Catherine Gitimu
- Dr. Pauline Muchina
- Joseph Sitienei
- Bernard Bosire
- Betty Mwema
- Dr. Jane Waithera
- Noah Ole Moinkett
- Douglas Mutua
- Wilfred Kandie
- Harun Gatobu
- Maurice Kinyanjui