Conference With Co-operative Bank Diaspora Banking Unit Reps in Baltimore, MD - June 18-19 2012
Elizabeth Kangere, Agent of the Co-operative Bank of Kenya on behalf of the Diaspora Banking Unit representatives visiting the U.S.A. have the pleasure to invite you to a conference to be held at White Marsh Hilton Garden Hotel located at 5015 Campbell Boulevard, Baltimore, MD 21236 starting on June 18th 2012 at 2pm to 5pm and then from 7pm to 10pm and on June 19th from 7pm to 10pm.
Kindly you are most welcome. Come and learn how to open an account, invest, purchase property and more.
Attendance is free.
The contact person is Elizabeth Kangere - Cell Number: 443-939-0759.
Kiki, yes you can.
The requirements are: ID Card, Passport (home or alien), proof of current residential address e.g. utility bill or bank statement, and a colored passport-size photo - original and photocopies of the same.
After opening an account, could you address the funding for said account? For example;
- Does the bank help with exchange rate?
- What currency does the bank accept?
- Does the bank has a medium by which account holders would be fund the account?
- If no, is there any help in subsidizing the cost of money transfer?
- How about the exchange rate? Does the bank help account holders' in fetching the best exchange?
- How responsive (turn around time) does this bank has in terms of it services and customers inquiries?
- Flexible/accessible are services are once account is opened? Can you move money easily without human involvement?