It is with humble acceptance of God’s will that we announce the promotion to glory of Patrick Macharia Kooro that occurred in Dallas, Texas on Saturday, 11/28/2020 after a short illness.
He was husband to Ruth Kooro (NJ), father to Stephen and Peris Kooro (both of Dallas, TX) and brother to Jane Njuguna (Delaware). The family lived in Union, New Jersey for many years and is in the process of returning to Kenya.
Macharia was a great uncle, grandpa, and friend to many in Kenya, the US and Diaspora at large.
Macharia’s wish and request from the family is to be laid to rest in Kenya. It is our humble request and with humility that we seek your assistance in prayer and financial support so that we can get our departed brother to his final resting place.
Kindly reach out to support and uplift the family. Financial assistance can be forwarded via CashApp or Zelle:
- Ruth Kooro: 908-347-7718
- Jane Njuguna: 302-379-2298
Those in Kenya, use mama Kooro’s MPesa: +254718746275
For more information, please contact:
- Dr Isaac Kuria: 301-512-8535
- George Kihanya: 908-764-6111
- Cyrus Mbatha: 302-540-7720
- Esther Njuguna: 302-345-3080
- Benson Muhuthia: 919-345-1402
- Gichingiri Muchiri: 732-841-5658
- June Waweru: +254722408622
- Stephen Mwaura: +254722302301
- Robert Chutha: +254722864692
- Dr George Njoroge: +254707181282
Be blessed and thanks immensely for your prayers and support.
2 Tim 4:7: I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.