Retired President Uhuru Kenyatta
- Add new comment
- 722 views
Retired President Uhuru Kenyatta has condemned President William Ruto over his forceful takeover of Jubilee.
Speaking on Monday during Jubilee's NDC, the retired President affirmed that he will not be shaken by threats coming from Ruto's camp.
"Some think their work is all about threats. I want to tell them to try others, not me," he said.
Uhuru told the delegates that he had initially thought of resigning from the party, however, he decided to reconsider his stand in a bid to help stabilize the party. The party leader said Jubilee will remain strong. Addressing his silence on Azimio La Umoja matters, Mr Kenyatta confirmed that he is still a member of the coalition. He reiterated that he is a follower of Azimio leader Raila Odinga because he is truthful.
"Even though I have retired from politics, I'm still a follower of Raila. If he asks me we go we have to do it. I supported him and I will continue doing so because I believe he is truthful," Uhuru said.
Uhuru stated that Kenya Kwanza leaders took advantage of his silence to plan theft on his property. 50 of the 1,500 Dorper sheep that were stolen from Uhuru's family-owned Northlands farm were returned. The animals were returned by individuals who told the staff posted at the farm that they don't want to be cursed.
Wacha Ojinga Githee Kimwana. Retire and return most of the land your greedy family stole from Kenyans...and all the unpaid taxes your family stashed in Panama and elsewhere abroad.
The political name, "AMERICAN FIRST," was coined by the former president of the USA Brother Donald Trump.
Brother Kipchirchir Samoei translated "American First" construct into "KENYA KWANZA" the former Jubilee and KANU political parties combined and came up with UDA - Kenya Kwanza to run for the presidency of Kenya.
The difference between American First political party and the Kenya Kwanza joint is that Samoei wants to silence Uhuru Ngina Kamau and demand that he remains silent while the current US President Brother Joe Biden has left alone Donald Trump to continue campaigning relentlessly as if he were still the president of the United States.
Samoei, please respect your former boss (Uhuru Ngina Kamau) who left you alone to:
1. Campaign relentlessly for five years while receiving state salary, benefits, and state security while neglecting your immediate duties as the vice president of Kenya.
2. Loiter around in churches looking for votes and bribing the church leaders so that their blind followers would vote for you come the election day.
3. Study as a fulltime student until you earned your academic doctorate instead of helping him run the country as a vice president the job that you were expected to perform 24/7 according to the Constitution of Kenya which you never supported.
4. Run run your personal and private businesses while receiving total security for your ill-gotten wealth.
5. Have a child with a former student while being married and claiming to be a religious and pious fellow.
6. Insult and disrespect him while you were his junior.
Learn from the current political activities of the former president of the USA for goodness' sake, leave Uhuru Ngina Kamau alone.
Let's face it folks, not many countries play politics like Africans. I am not sure of any country that elects thieves and murderers and their support base will queue for endless hours throughout the night to assure that a thief from their community wins a public seat. In the meantime, stay healthy my fellow Kenyans and don't sweat the ever-rising cost of getting by. Our President will seek divine intervention.