LIFESTYLE NEWS
6
A Nakuru single mother who rejected a house gifted to her family by President Kenyatta claims she did it under duress.
Damaris Wambui refused to move into the Sh2 million two-bedroom house in Bahati, Nakuru County in 2019, claiming it was poorly constructed.
She accused Mr. Wanjohi, the…
10
Kenyans on social media are demanding an apology from the New York Times over its report on the January 5th, 2020 Al-Shabaab attack on Manda Bay in Lamu.
In an article dated January 22nd, 2020, the New York Times reported that Kenya Defense Forces (KDF) soldiers failed to cover their American…
12
An 83-year-old Kirinyaga man who disappeared from his home 49 years ago has reunited with his family.
Wilson Numbi Miatu left his home in Kiamaciri village in Mwea West in 1973 after selling off all his property in Kiamaciri and Kagio town.
Miatu, who had inherited the property from his late father…
12
Two women were on Monday arraigned in a Nairobi court for failing to pay a bar bill of over Sh140,000.
Delilah Raila and Evy Cheptoo are said to have consumed expensive alcohol and food worth Sh147,000 at a bar in Nairobi’s Kilimani area and declined to pay.
Appearing before Kibera senior resident…
9
Popular Kenyan disc jockey George Njuguna, alias DJ Crème de la Crème, has reunited with his wife Denise, about a year after their much-publicized break-up.
DJ Crème confirmed their reunion during an interview on Milele FM, saying he regrets referring to marriage as a scam.
The deejay claims the…
1
A Nairobi court has ordered the arrest of the owner of B-Club in Kilimani for defying a court order to shut down the nightclub.
High Court judge Loice Komingoi directed Kilimani OCS to arrest Barry Ndegeyingoma and bring him to court for continuing to operate the entertainment joint in disregard of…
13
Kenyans on social media are demanding the arrest of a group of men who were videotaped sexually assaulting a female driver in Nairobi.
This comes after a video clip of the incident that reportedly occurred along Wangari Maathai Rd (formerly Forest Rd) went viral online on Monday.
The amateur video…
17
A Congolese man has hit media headlines after he married three sisters, who happen to be triplets.
The 32-year-old man identified only as Luwizo tied the knot with the three sisters in a colorful ceremony held late last month.
Luwizo of Kalehe in South Kivu, the Democratic Republic of Congo says he…
18
Robert Mugo Mboi, the man who was employed to drive President Uhuru and his siblings to school, is pleading with the family to reward him for his services.
Mugo, a resident of Gatumbi village in Gichugu, Kirinyaga County, wants the family to give him a parcel of land and a car promised to him by…
18
A Kenyan woman has narrated how she was swindled out of over Sh2 million by a boyfriend she met on social media.
Rose Kemunto, alias Rosa Kems, shared her 'Tinder Swindler' story during an interview on Hot 96 FM, saying the incident left her heartbroken and bankrupt.
Rose says she met the man…
Pagination
- First page
- Previous page
- …
- 32
- 33
- …
- Next page
- Last page